We are glad to know that you are interested.
Howtoagecalculator has started accepting guest articles, and we invite Digital Marketing experts to communicate their stories, opinions, and voices with our audience.
Although we are very careful about what goes on our blog, we do read every guest post request we receive.
So, please do not send us any requests without reading the guidelines because we would reject requests that do not adhere to our guidelines.
Important: We receive a lot of requests and our approval process is tiresome. Please be patient with us because we take 2-5 business days to respond. If you do not get a response within 10 business days, you can use your article elsewhere. Please do not send follow-up emails; they won’t help.
If you are looking for prompt publishing, HTAC has a “Sponsored Guest Post” option. Unlike the regular guest post, a sponsored story gets published within 1-2 business days. However, it must still meet our guest post guidelines, and it would need approval from our editors.
Topics We Cover:
We cover everything that Digital marketing includes:-
- SEO Services
- Pay For
- Social Media
- Website Design
- Small Business
- E-mail Marketing
- Make Money Online
What Do We Post?
Digital Marketing Education: If you have expertise in digital marketing with something to educate your audience, you can send information, how-to articles, case studies, trends, or legalistics.
Opinions of experts: If you have expertise in the industry with relevant experience and good digital sight, you can send your ideas about anything relating to the Digital Marketing industry.
Infographics: If you have a well-crafted infographic, you can send infographics along with an introduction.
Guest Post Guidelines:
Before you write or submit a post to Result First, we like you to understand our procedures. We invite you to read these procedures carefully and adhere to them:
1. Basics first- your article should not have grammatical or language errors.
2. Your story should be interesting, informative, and interactive. Every post aims to provide valuable knowledge to our users help them sharpen their digital marketing skills and also keep them updated.
3. Don’t send us chunks on a Word doc. Your post should be well-structured with subheadings, bullets, quotes, and pictures.
4. Don’t be a business talking to humans. We are humans providing knowledge to fellow humans, so voice like the one in your post. Speak in the first someone and speak to the readers instantly.
5. Your article’s post should be 800 to 1500 words.
6. Use relevant images or Don’t use copyrighted images owned by someone else.
7. Please provide the source of statistics, images, and quotes utilized in the content.
8. The post should be unique and not publicized elsewhere.
9. Include your bio and headshot in your post.
10. Do not promote any service or product in your post.
We have the privilege to delete promotional links in your post. You can link related informative articles though. Your service pages can linked in your bio.
Send topic ideas before you submit your post.
If you don’t observe the above procedures, you most likely will not listen to us.
Note: We don’t publish press releases and product or service reviews.
What Happens If Your Post Selects For Publication?
If we select your post, it is sent for review by our editors. If it needs any changes, we send it back with our remarks.
We have the privilege to edit the post or its heading.
The author has the privilege to republish the post elsewhere citing Result First as the original publisher of the post.
We can republish the post or share it on any social channel sharing due credits to the author.
We do not pay for guest posts